Alexa Davalos Bio

Davalos was born in France to American parents and photographer Jeff Dunas and actress Elyssa Davalos daughter of actor Richard Davalos. Davalos spent the majority of her early years in France and Italy, before settling in New York. Davalos has stated that she curses more in French than she does in English. Davalos began to strike out by herself at the age of 17 and moved to New York City. She supported herself by modeling for photographers such as Peter Lindbergh. She recalls, "I had a purpose." "I was looking to be out in the world, doing what I wanted to do. In a theatre I realized that I really wanted to act. The passion for acting developed quickly and she attended the Off-Broadway Flea Theatre in New York. Davalos is close with actress Amanda Righetti and was Righetti’s bridesmaid at Righetti's wedding. Davalos describes herself as a "dork", and she is a lover of reading and traveling. It's a conscious choice, and what you allow to affect your life and how you react." Davalos struck out for herself on her own when she was 17 and moved to New York City. She earned a living by modeling for photographers like Peter Lindbergh. She says, "I had a purpose." "I was looking to be out all over the world doing my thing. Working in a theatre I realized that I really wanted to perform." Her interest soon turned to acting, and she enrolled in the Off-Broadway Flea Theater in New York

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Agnieszka Radwanska and Agustina Kampfer Feet And Legs

Amber Lancaster

Aaliyah Hadid Bio